Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter; legal; 4 x 6 in; 5 x 7 in; 8 x 10 in; No. 10 envelopes
Monthly page volumeRecommended monthly page volume: 250 to 500
WarrantyWith services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP Technology. Comes with one-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty and access to 24/7 award-winning support services through hp.com/support
HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
software included severely out of date, jams
07.06.2015 by retiredtech
3 freaking hours! That's how long it took to finally find and load all the pieces of the drivers in the correct order. The included disk is way out of date, it wasn't even readable. HPs download wasn't up-to-date, either. It needed another update but you couldn't get it from the HP utility. Finally used Mac software update and it found the missing link. So now it is ready to go, and every single sheet of paper jams on the way in. I finally had to force a thin piece of cardboard through, a wad of gunk was in the way. I bought this for quick printing of coupons and such. Now that I've fixed the sucker it is ok but it was far from just hook it up and it works.
I don't know how well it works, can't use it.
06.09.2015 by Wheresthechord
I don't live near any stores. I make runs to walmart, target, things like that about once a week to stock up on what I need. Well, I found a wonderful deal on a printer, and I was excited. Bought it on the spot. I don't care how long it lasts, I only use a printer maybe once or twice a month. Imagine my surprise after reading that this printer had "easy set up" and was "ready to use" as it says on the box, when after assembling it, there was no chord to attach to my computer! No issue, I have many USB chords laying around, it's fair to assume any semi-tech savvy person would. WELL LOOK AT THIS. A special printer-to-USB chord is required. A cable SPECIFICALLY FOR PRINTERS is REQUIRED for use. So now, here I am, not near a store that sells those chords, and I need to print something for school tonight. Even though I have a printer, I must go to the library to print my report. This would've been no issue had the box said, "usb chord not included" or even if it just didn't say "ready to use". Thank you HP, I will make sure never to purchase from you in the future.
05.28.2015 by jaysat
gud and small and is great for small scale home use
- Black and white
- Single function (print only)
- Affordable, everyday printing
- Simply printing
- Fits right in
- Reduce your impact
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- WIFI network printing
- Print from notebooks, PCs, smartphones or tablets on a WIFI network. ✜
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- Print directly from your smartphone or tablet to your HP printer without a network, using a direct peer-to-peer wireless connection. ★
- Automatic document feeder
- Scan, copy and fax multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Scan to e-mail
- Streamline workflow by scanning a document directly as an e-mail attachment.
- USB printing
- Use the front-facing USB port to print from flash drives.
- Color display
- Monitor and manage print jobs using a color-display control panel.
- Color touchscreen
- Access, store and print with the tap of a finger using the color touchscreen display.
- HP Auto-Off Technology
- Save energy with HP Auto-Off Technology - intelligence that can turn your printer off when you don't need it, automatically. ¥
- Borderless brochure printing
- Produce borderless marketing materials.
- Scheduled on and off
- Save energy by presetting your device to turn on or off. @
2 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 61||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 61||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~190 pages||~480 pages|
|Tri-Color||~165 pages||~330 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP Deskjet 1010 Printer
- Software CD
- Setup Guide
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- HP 61 Black
- HP 61 Tri-Color
- USB Cable
- HP Everyday Photo Paper
- HP Multipurpose Paper