ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyWorld-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One Printer
Easy to use
02.22.2014 by Bert42
I was hoping for a follow up call to see if I had any questions regarding the use of the printer. I do have so I will get in touch with tech support. Aside from that I really like the printer.
I rate this printer as a 5 star.
02.19.2014 by leann13
In answer to Ink Guzzler, try buying the XL cartridges. You get about 3 times as much ink and they only cost a little more. I am Very satisfied with my 6520 printer. It satisfies all my needs very well and I have recomened it to many of my friends. The person who works on my computter I have know for about 15 years. He owns Computer Doctors. Because I am so happy with my printer he recommends this printer to his customers. From a very satisfied customer, LeAnn
02.15.2014 by MJC2014
This HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer goes through ink like some people go through water. Scanning feature is limited. Would NOT purchase again.
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
4 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 564||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 564||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~250 pages||~550 pages|
|Cyan||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Magenta||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Yellow||~300 pages||~750 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- HP 564 Cyan
- HP 564 Yellow
- HP 564 Black
- HP 564 Magenta
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper (CR671A)
- HP Advanced Photo Paper (Q6638A)