ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyWorld-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One Printer
Worst Printer Ever!
07.30.2014 by jhelms2002
I have owned many, many hp printers for home and for my office. I have never had the trouble I have with this one. I bought it for home because the salesman suggested it. It eats my paper constantly, and I have to open the back every time to get out the crumpled up paper. Out of 50 print jobs, I may have gotten 5 good pages.
Not good for printing pictures!
07.30.2014 by barblin32
I had bought this printer to replace the earlier model, because I had a lot of ink left, and I needed to print a lot of pictures for Christmas album gifts. The printer worked well for awhile, but I am no longer able to print photos from the photo tray. This is very disturbing to me, as I was hoping this model would last a long time; for printing pictures, the printer lasted only a few months. I can still print 8.5x11 and it works very well. Wish I could find a printer that would really hold up for printing photographs!!!
07.29.2014 by Marty15
Fast, Great color & right price. What more can you ask for.
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
4 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 564||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 564||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~250 pages||~550 pages|
|Cyan||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Magenta||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Yellow||~300 pages||~750 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- HP 564 Cyan
- HP 564 Yellow
- HP 564 Black
- HP 564 Magenta
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper (CR671A)
- HP Advanced Photo Paper (Q6638A)