ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 dpi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): Up to 600 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: 80-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyWorld-class service and support. One-year technical phone support; one-year limited hardware warranty. Access to 24/7 award-winning support services through http://www.hp.com/support
HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One Printer
07.14.2015 by Paul53
Perhaps I was spoiled by my old HP PSC 1210. It was a workhorse and I recommended HP printers to anyone in the process of buying a printer... The HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer has changed all that. I only print a few times a week , usually word documents ( black ink) and the printer goes through ink very fast. I buy a couple cartridges at a time. Expensive and disappointing. Another major problem I have is in copying documents, the quality of the copies are very poor. I purchased through a reputable dealer "B and H Photo". The usually sell very high quality products.When I looked for reviews on" B and H" they have stopped selling this product . My guess is that other are having the same problems / dissatisfaction as me.
Only one problem
09.26.2014 by Herbie3233
Every thing worked as expected except one problem. The 8 1/2" X 11" paper feed kept moving the paper stack back and would misfeed. I had to make a stop to keep the paper in place to get it to work correctly. There is a design flaw in my opinion. A Mechanical Engineer
Was Pretty Good
09.22.2014 by MizPrint
I have owned this printer for about a year now and one of the features I really liked about it was it was intuitive about which paper tray to print from. As of today that is no longer true. Now I must set it specifically for the photo tray if that is what I want. I have read that this is not unusual with this printer. I am also having issues with the extreme usage of ink even when the printer is not being used for a week or so. It seems to just dry up. I had been using this printer primarily for photos but it really did not do much better job of them than the HP 3510 which was considerably less expensive.
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
4 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 564||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 564||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~250 pages||~550 pages|
|Cyan||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Magenta||~300 pages||~750 pages|
|Yellow||~300 pages||~750 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP Photosmart 6525 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Reference Guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- HP 564 Cyan
- HP 564 Yellow
- HP 564 Black
- HP 564 Magenta
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper (CR671A)
- HP Advanced Photo Paper (Q6638A)