ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 ppi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 1200 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyOne-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
very good printer scanner
02.11.2014 by exciteable
I like to scan any receipts or medical papers I may need later. this print/scanner is very good and is easy to use. I bought 1 and junked my older printers. I bought 2 envy 5530 about 3 weeks ago; they are very good also. the 4500 was on sale for additional $30 off so I ordered it , so I now have 3 very good printers so I wont need one for a few years.
02.11.2014 by taxlady104
I print a lot of tax returns and bought this printer thinking it would be good my job. Every return I print stops in the middle of printing and will not allow me to print the last few sheets. I have tried adjusting all the settings and still get a printer error message each time. Very frustrating!
02.05.2014 by Papaduck71608
Although attempting to use on line set up did not work, using the included CD Rom disc, was just as easy. I like all the features including web printing or e-printing. The LCD for copying, scanning, or printing on the device is a nice feature. It has wireless and network capabilities. There is also included apps or pages that are included which I have chosen some to download when i want, that help my child learn. And i also like the convenience of an resupply of ink plan, based on pages printed out and not costing excessive amounts of money, that one would pay for cartridges in the store. My overall rating says it all. And it does photo printing as well as when doing a multipage document it prints on both sides of the paper.
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Tackle any task
- Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere.1
- Conserve resources without slowing down
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
2 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 61||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 61||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~190 pages||~480 pages|
|Tri-Color||~165 pages||~330 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- HP 61 Black
- HP 61 Tri-Color
- HP Advanced Photo Paper Q8692A
- HP Printing Paper CHP210