ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 ppi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 1200 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyOne-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
Very Good Printer
09.13.2014 by pursegurl
this a very good air printer. it works great at home. it was easy to setup not to many problems. it does get tired, a student I print a lot of papers. my papers can be 13 or more pages one sided as the evening wears on it gets tired. I rest it about 15 mins then it is good to go. the only problem I have had is: out of town for the summer it would not connect to my hotspot, library WI-FI, or someone's home WI-FI. so for 3 months I was not able to use it. It is not so small as to be a mobile printer but I need my own printer (less family conflicts), I was not a happy camper. I get home plug in, WI-FI on and it prints just like it had been printing everyday. it works well with my hotspot at home too, weird dude it is. So it loves having a home not traveling around the US. so I call it homeboy.
Wonderful Printer (Print, Scan, Copy and Photo)
09.10.2014 by LarryGM
PRO: You can't find a better wireless duplex printing machine at this price. It is resonably fast and produces excellent color photos. When setup for Wireless (WiFi) it can support all your printers on your home network. Within minutes of setup my daughter sent 15 pages that she wanted printed duplex (duplex color printing both sides). To prevent any smearing on the flip side of the page, this printer automatically pauses for a few seconds to allow the ink on side one to dry. As it pauses, it will send an onscreen message to the requestor that it is paused for drying (about 5 seconds). CON: The black ink cartridge supplied with this printer is extremely small in capacity. This is not a problem as larger ink cartridges are available at retail (low cost.) If you want to avoid changing them just buy the XL (Hi Yield). The unit did not have a printed manual to describe operation of the printer/paper handling but an online version is available. Comment: some people report paper jamming but I have none. I have seen this complaint on many printers and the cause is usually paper weight and quality. I always use 24 lb Bright White and among all printers including this one - have not experienced jamming. I would avoid using 20 lb low cost paper as it is low in fabric content and tends to be slick.
09.10.2014 by lolligirl1
I like all the features it has in one Printer/ Scanner Easy to use .Highly recommend to others The price is Right !
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Tackle any task
- Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere.1
- Conserve resources without slowing down
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
2 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 61||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 61||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~190 pages||~480 pages|
|Tri-Color||~165 pages||~330 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- HP 61 Black
- HP 61 Tri-Color
- HP Advanced Photo Paper Q8692A
- HP Printing Paper CHP210