ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 ppi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 1200 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyOne-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
08.22.2015 by why5757
use it for school. love it details print perfectly while being very fast.
08.16.2015 by Riley90
This is an alright printer when I can get a job to go through to the printer. I've had nothing but problems using this printer. I tried using the wireless function, but after a month of trying I still cannot get it to work. I am connected via usb cable to the printer with my desktop and even then the printer is not reliable. If you are looking for a printer that will work 100% of the time with out having to fight with it, this is definitely NOT the printer for you.
You will grow to hate this printer
08.07.2015 by DavefromtheOffice
You will grow to hate this printer. It's a solid performer for the first month, and then it's all down hill. Wireless printing keeps resetting causing you to have to reenter everything each time you want to print. At that point it's easier just to hook up the USB cable. That is easy to workaround. The fact that black ink just stops printing, however, is not. Google it and you will find thousands of customers whose blank ink just sops printing. 61% ink left and nothing comes out. Go buy a new cartridge and still no black ink (you cant return cartridges by the way). The only thing it can be used for now is scanning via USB. I will never buy another HP printer again.
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Tackle any task
- Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere.1
- Conserve resources without slowing down
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
2 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 61||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 61||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~190 pages||~480 pages|
|Tri-Color||~165 pages||~330 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- HP 61 Black
- HP 61 Tri-Color
- HP Advanced Photo Paper Q8692A
- HP Printing Paper CHP210