ScanScan resolution, optical: Up to 1200 ppi
CopyCopy reduce / enlarge settings: 25 to 400%; Copy resolution (color text and graphics): 600 x 1200 dpi
Wireless printingPrint and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
Paper handlingPaper handling input, standard: Up to 100 sheets
Media sizesMedia sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
WarrantyOne-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week phone support
HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer
Simple to use
08.04.2014 by bjsc83
great price and performance
DOESN'T PRINT ON CARDSTOCK
07.30.2014 by Amber87
I've had HP Printers for as long as I can remember. My old printer started having paper jams and seeing as I'm getting married and need to print out invites, I thought I would buy a printer that I could depend on. Boy was I wrong... I set-up the printer and that was easy enough, I had no problems getting a wireless connection, and was pretty excited that I could print from my phone. I got my invites all ready to print, and tried a few rough drafts on regular paper to make sure my trim marks were all in place. I then started to print on card stock. It jammed. I cleared it and tried again. For some reason it only printed the last half of my image on the first half of the page. I reset my settings and tried again. This time it printed a pool of ink n the end of the page... I tried again with regular paper and it worked fine. May be a good printer for everyday use, but not was I had intended it for. :(
Very good product for the price
07.29.2014 by Ciro
It fulfills our expectations and has the basic features to run a home office
- Multi-function (All-in-One)
- Tackle any task
- Print wirelessly from virtually anywhere.1
- Conserve resources without slowing down
- Individual inks
- Individual inks and optional high capacity cartridges can help you save on printing costs.
- Built-in wireless printing
- Print and share with notebooks or PCs on an existing wireless network, using the freedom of built-in wireless. Φ
- Built-in wired networking
- Connect printing devices to PCs securely with built-in Ethernet ports.
- Easy wireless setup
- Quick and easy wireless setup with Auto Wireless Connect #
- Wireless direct printing
- It’s easy to print without a network with HP ePrint and wireless direct printing.
- Automatic document feeder
- Print, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently with an automatic document feeder.
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Save paper and time using automatic two-sided printing.
- Automatic photo tray
- Save steps when printing photos - tray pulls photo paper automatically.
- Memory card slots
- Print impressive photos without using a PC.
- Color touchscreen
- Print sharp photos, get direct access to the Web and make copies, scans and more using the color touchscreen. ⊕
- Borderless photo printing
- Create borderless photos for framing or sharing.
- PVC-free printer
- Reduces environmental impact. ∇
2 individual inksStandard inks
|HP 61||Page yields∅|
Save on ink!
Up to 3X more pages with XL cartridges vs. standard inks*Buy more. Save more. HP Multipacks *Compared with the standard, single HP ink cartridges. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Compare page yields
|HP 61||Standard page yields∅||XL page yields∅|
|Black||~190 pages||~480 pages|
|Tri-Color||~165 pages||~330 pages|
Note: Some stores and countries do not offer HP XL ink cartridges.
HP Planet Partners recycling
HP Planet PartnersFree, easy cartridge recycling.*
*Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit www.hp.com/recycle.
In the box
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One
- Software CD
- Setup Poster
- Power cord
- HP 61 Black
- HP 61 Tri-Color
- HP Advanced Photo Paper Q8692A
- HP Printing Paper CHP210